You Can Make This Game!
Whether you're new to programming in general, or new to
you how to make your own version of this game, step by step.
This course assumes you have at least a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Here's what you'll learn:
- object-oriented programming
- how to handling keyboard events
- simple game physics, including collision detection and recations
- dynamic HTML insertion
- uploading your site to the web
- communicating with a server through AJAX
- maintaining a persistant high score list
There's even a bonus lesson on unit testing
Best of all, the course is completely 100% free.